Healthy hair, and flawless skin, indisputably contributes roughly around seventy percent of the women’s beauty. If taking good care of your skin and hair makes you feel positive about yourself then why not to give it a try.
Like your skin routine, hair care is whole lot another stream. Healthy hair has a soft, smooth, thick, and a significant shine. Moreover, they hold the moisture. They don’t have split ends, neither do they have a rough and frizzy appearance.
But, of course, the ideal hair situation is rarely achieved. There do exist multiple problems with different hair types. Hair frizz is one of a major issue. Give upon frowning over the issue of frizzy hair and straight away dive into “How to make your hair less frizzy?”.
What is Hair Frizz?
Hair frizz is not less than a rough textured, and dehydrated hair adrifting lifelessly on your head shaft.
Believe it or not, the course lion mane is not as rough as the frizzy hair. You can scare your own self from the rough textured hair if your hair gets frizzy.
Why Does Hair Frizz occur ?
The scientific reason for hair frizz is when the hair unlocks the moisture and the cuticle layer of the hair locks become rough. A point reaches when the cuticle layer abrases with the passage of time.
Curly hair, especially the spiral curls are more prone to frizz because the spiral-shaped curls are unable to properly lock the moisture in the cuticle layer. That’s why most of you must have noticed the girls with curly hair whining around near summer seasons.
The situation becomes ruthless when the weather is humid or extremely hot. Washing your hair with hot water, improper detangling, hair chemicals, and using styling tools adds extra ingredients to the perfect recipe of hair frizz.
- Your shampoo must be drying your hair
- You surely must not be drinking enough water
- Improper or unhealthy diet
- Constantly moving your fingers in your hair
- Sleeping on the rough sheet pillowcases
- Improper use of hair drying products
- Medications you are taking might be responsible for it
- GENETICS! it can’t be neglected for sure
How to Tame Frizzy Hair?
There’s no problem on the face of Earth which is left untreated or unresolved. Similarly, there are swirling solutions to combat your hair frizz in no time.
Let’s categorize the solutions in natural solution and unnatural/artificial solution for disciplining the hair frizz.
Natural Solution for Hair Frizz
Before investing in money for expensive products natural or home remedies are the preferable way to resolve the hair or skin problems.
Mostly, people can trust the natural solutions as they don’t come along with the disastrous side effects.
- The mask, with one cup of fresh yogurt and a raw avocado, can do wonders to your frizzy hair. It works miraculously because yogurt serves as a deep conditioning agent while avocado contains Vitamin B and E
- Coconut-E (coconut oil+Vitamin E) works wonder for you as Vitamin E nourishes your hair while coconut oil is a complete protein pack for you rough and frizzy hair
- Use frizz fighting oils like Arga, sunflower, olive or avocado oil
- Go for hot oil treatments for frizzy hair
The natural solution for frizzy hair works very well but they need consistency and are much time-consuming. There are chances that they might not help your situation, but the results vary.
Other Solutions For Hair Frizz
A need for this solution comes when you have surrendered and lost all the hopes after using the home remedies for frizzy hair. The other solutions show their legendary existence.
- A sulfate-free and a glycerine packed shampoo are recommended. Both the chemicals are responsible for absorbing the extra moisture from the atmosphere.
- Never underestimate the power of deep conditioning.
- Use a flat iron with teeth for extra straightening effect.
- Use the hydrating masks twice a week.
- Use a diffuser when blow drying.
- Use a mascara wand with hair spray.
- Ionic dryers reduce frizz by compressing the cuticle, which locks out external moisture.
- Use satin pillow covers for sleeping, as cotton soaks up moisture.
- Restrict your shampoo usage to no more than two to three times a week.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm or cold water, never hot.
- Coat your fingers with a silk/oil serum before situating curls into styles and fluffing.
- Always sleep in satin and silk accessories, and use a satin pillowcase if you pineapple so those ends are protected.
- Use a microfiber towel instead of regular bath towels so that you do not harm your cuticle layer after washing.
- Look for alcohol-free styling products.
- Choose the correct brush size.
- Choose the best bristles for frizzy hair.
- Don’t ever brush your hair when it’s dry. It will add up to create a frizzy mess.
- Do not dry your hair with a towel, because it causes the hair follicles to break and frizz out.
- Don’t use a blow dryer with soaking wet hair since it dehydrates it fast, leading to the awful frizziness.
- Stop feeding your hair with products containing alcohol.
- Overprocessing your hair with heating tools, harmful bleaches, and dyes create breakage and open up the follicles, as a result, more moisture seeps in causing the hair frizziness even more.
Frizzy hair must have been a nightmare for many people reading the article. Strongly believing that this article is enough to answer all your questions and queries regarding the frizzy hair.
Now, you’ve gone through the detailed guide about treating your frizzy hair “may the humidity always be in your favor.”